Sunday, April 14, 2013

I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. If I’m not fine, I’ll be fine. I’ll be okay. I’ll be alright. I’m okay and I will be okay. I will be because that’s what I keep telling myself, but the truth is, it’s unbearable—the weight, the pressure, and the burden is just growing and growing. The truth is, I don’t know what to do, but I keep telling myself I’m fine and maybe that’s why I’m so, so tired all the time because I don’t know where to vent my problems. I don’t know where or who to go to for my troubles and it’s just all here. It’s just all inside and I’m just waiting. I’m just waiting until I breakdown or reach my breaking point again and again. The truth is, I’m not fine and I haven’t been fine for a long while now. The truth is, I do want someone there for me, but all at once, I don’t. The truth is, I’m not fine and I’m just exhausted and I can’t stop feeling tired and it’s annoying me because it’s not a great feeling to hold or feel all the time for a long period of time now. I feel my body growing weaker and weaker, and the moment the pressure breaks, I can feel myself shaking and shattering all in that moment. I can feel myself shaking so, so much and I’ll end up crying from all the emotions I held inside. It’ll burst, but I don’t know when and I don’t know how much longer I can hold onto this. The truth is, I’m drowning in despair and I’m trying to swim, but I’m just constantly drowning and as much as I tell myself, I’m going to be alright, I know it won’t happen for a long time until I can feel myself drop and everything unravels into the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment