Friday, November 9, 2012

Every day I feel the same, stuck and I can never change.


 Dreamy dreamy dreamy girl......


Growing up is so painful. We go thru things we don’t like... We see things in different ways. Our emotions are so confused. We felt so lost whenever we are alone. I just dislike all these weird feelings inside me. But do I have a choice? We just gotta move on and on and on.. i am so sick and tired inside . The moment when i look back my heartache so much, ....... why am i looking back?... Looking bad is not a bad thing too. Because... looking back make me feel stronger, each time when i looked back the best about everything is that i never gave up once.. people come and go.
Life fucking goes on. Shits happen everyday. Be happy.... h a p p y.




No comments:

Post a Comment